Seattle, WA's Sun Spots make distorted punk with a pop tinge that's meant to get stuck in your head. On their new…
Media: All Time Low – Painting Flowers
All Time Low have posted their contribution to the upcoming Almost Alice release, “Painting Flowers” today. The track can now be heard at MySpace.com.
The track appears on the upcoming soundtrack for Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland. Dubbed Almost Alice, the compilation boasts an eclectic array of recording artists with original songs based on some of the most charismatic characters in literary history, such as “In Transit” performed by Mark Hoppus and Pete Wentz. Other artists include The All-American Rejects, Shinedown, 3OH!3, Franz Ferdinand and Metro Station. “Very Good Advice” performed by Robert Smith, is the only song from Disney’s 1951 animated film “Alice in Wonderland” that appears on the collection.
The movie hits theaters on March 5th. The track listing for the soundtrack can be seen below.
- Alice (Underground) Performed by Avril Lavigne
- The Poison Performed by The All-American Rejects
- The Technicolor Phase Performed by Owl City
- Her Name Is Alice Performed by Shinedown
- Painting Flowers Performed by All Time Low
- Where’s My Angel Performed by Metro Station
- Strange Performed by Tokio Hotel and Kerli
- Follow Me Down Performed by 3OH!3 featuring Neon Hitch
- Very Good Advice Performed by Robert Smith
- In Transit Performed by Mark Hoppus with Pete Wentz
- Welcome to Mystery Performed by Plain White T’s
- Tea Party Performed by Kerli
- The Lobster Quadrille Performed by Franz Ferdinand
- Running Out of Time Performed by Motion City Soundtrack
- Fell Down a Hole Performed by Wolfmother
- White Rabbit Performed by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals