The Unholy Messtival is set to return after it’s 2017 debut and it promises to be weirder, rawer, unholier and messier. The Unholy Messtival features the likes of The Crash Mats, The Fuckwits, The Kingcrows Pizzatramp, The Papashangos, Pussycat And The Dirty Johnsons, Spunk Volcano And The Eruptions and many more. The Unholy Messtival will take place between the 6th and 8th July 2018 at The Victoria Bikers Pub in Leicester, UK.
Tickets for The Unholy Messtival II: A Messnado can be purchased here .
A statement from concerned citizens against The Papashangos can be read below
My friends, it’s time for us to come together to stamp out the menace of The Papashangos once and for all! And this is the perfect opportunity.
They’ll be at this so-called The Unholy Messtival all weekend (6 – 8 July). They’ll be off their guard and vulnerable. Probably drunk.
So, here’s our 7 step plan to show The Papashangos just what we think of them. Keep it to yourselves. It’s a secret plan, between you and me:
1. Buy a ticket for The Unholy Messtival online. (This is the cheapest option, and it has the benefit of lulling the organisers into a false sense of security.)
2. Call John at The Victoria Bikers Pub on 01530814718 to reserve your camping spot. Or book yourself into a nearby hotel or B&B.
3. Arrive at the festival on the evening of Friday 6 July and pretend to enjoy bands like The Fuckwits, Chambers, Katalina Kicks, Hospital Food, Pizzatramp, Deathsex Bloodbath and Hung Daddy.
4. Blend in. Befriend people. Buy lots of drinks. Dance like an idiot and make sure to look like you’re having an amazing time.
5. Wake up with a hangover and aching limbs.
6. Repeat Saturday and Sunday, watching bands like Pussycat and the Dirty Johnsons, Spunk Volcano & the Eruptions, Mick O’Toole, The Kingcrows ….and of course… The Papashangos
7. Go home Sunday night (or Monday morning), secure in the knowledge that no one knows your real purpose in attending.
That’ll show ’em! Those bloody Papashangos
Remember – don’t tell anyone and don’t let your mask slip for a second. Plaster a big, goofy smile on your face for the whole weekend.
Just like last year.